Our process is simple:
1) We Interview you and find out what you expect to get out of your Internet Systems, including your website, your email marketing strategies, your social media marketing strategies, your SEO, your pay per click marketing, your display ad marketing, your shopping cart, and your automated customer service systems. This is the first step in the process because we believe it is more important to know what you want then it is to tell you what you should do and everything should start with you and your needs.
2) We then share with you opportunities we feel you've missed to see if you want to add them to your wish-list. We understand you are a profession but so are we and we'd hate to have you miss something that would have made a difference in your business.
3) Lay out a strategy in a Discovery document. This document is extremely valuable and will guide your future methods of working with all your Internet based systems. There is a small fee for this document but that fee is co-opted towards any future work. You will find this to be the most valuable step in the process and even if you choose not to move forward with us this document will guide you.
4) We choose a graphic designer to work with you. You see, we've come to learn that graphic design is truly an art form and like all forms of art those who create the art have a natural style, yes each can make a variety of work but the artist's inherent style still comes through. We feel it is important to match the style of your business to the style of the artist and by not having in-house artists we are not obliged to use a specific artist just to make that artist's salary. This is truly a match making venture.
5) We work with the artist and you to come to a design that you will be happy with for your new web site, because your web site is the cornerstone of all your systems. We know that some times artists can get carried away and get too much into the art and forget the business side of things, it is our goal to validate their work and make sure it will have the desired affect on the client rather than just “look pretty”
6) From there our Staff will implement your final design on a managed web system giving you the access you need to manage your content without the worries of breaking the design.
As for Steps 7, 8, 9.... etc... Those will be unique to you and part of your Discovery document.
To Sign up for your free Interview and tell us what you don't like about your current Web Solutions fill out this form: